Saturday, January 30, 2010

Scrap and Stamp Saturday

The challenge this week at Scrap and Stamp is to make a monochromatic layout that includes stamping.  So what color did I go with?  Well pink of course.  :) So here is the layout that I made for the challenge, it has a lot going on:



Man....Eryn is so much bigger then that now.  :)  Here are some close up's:





The papers are from Websters Pages.  I also used the "Unforgettable Moments Collection" from Unity Stamp Company (it is their current scrapbooking kit).  And then of course, I added some fun flowers and pearls from Prima.  Then I found a few other pink things to add.

I hope you play along with us!!!

Have a fantastic Saturday!  I am off to take my six year old to basketball practice.  :)

11 comments:

Melissa said...

Love me some pink! So much to see and you did a great job incorporating all those elements. Beautiful!

scrap_in_time said...

Great layout!

Becky Moore said...

Oh so sweet! I love all the pinks!

caroline hancock said...

Wow Pamela I love love love this, beautiful work

laterg8r said...

that is gorgeous. it does have a lot going on but because its monochromatic it doesn't feel busy :D

Kim Faucher said...

oooo Pamela... loving all that pink!!!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

OMGoodness, this is gorgeous!!!

Jess said...

completely gorgeous! tfs!

DebW said...

very pretty!

König Maria said...

Love your pink LO!
Sweet greets,
Maria

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

Your page may have a lot going on but it looks like it was just meant to be all on the same page!! Isn't it amazing how quickly our babies grow? My oldest is now 22 and my youngest just turned 13 - I so miss my "babies". LOL