Wednesday, January 20, 2010

New Tattered Angels!

So I thought I would share a layout with you today that I made for Tattered Angels. You can see some new products on it. I just love the balloons. Most of this stuff is from a new travel collection. They also have new shaped masks which is what I used for the background and then stitched around it! :) So here's the layout:





Yep. I applied for my passport. We are going to Jamaica this summer. I am currently in the waiting stage. But I gotta tell ya...they really should look into hiring more friendly people to work for them (the passport people)...the whole process was a bit frustrating and the people we worked with were all rude and unfriendly. Just glad that part is over now.

Well I gotta run...Wednesdays are always busy busy busy.

Have an awesome day!


9 comments:

ellen s. said...

oooh! it's awesome! love it. such cool stuff you get to play with ;)

Pink Owl Paperie said...

Great layout! How exciting!! Have lots of fun with those kiddos of yours! By the way, do you mind if I snag that pic of the layout with my shop goodies on it for my blog?
hugs,
Renee

Jingle said...

This is a gorgeous layout!

Jess said...

ohh love this pg. and Jamaica...ahhh that sounds wonderful! sorry they were rude but don't feel bad they are rude to everybody!

jacque4u2c said...

This is just stunning! What a super job! I just love the vintage feel of this.

Lisa Dorsey said...

So very pretty Pamela!

Scrapycandy said...

passport frustration...I know all about it...and if you have major problems contact your senator asap and they will help you. The main key is to apply 6 months ahead of time or be a nervous wreck.

Unknown said...

I just downloaded their new catalog, they have a LOT of new stuff. I'm so excited by all their new mists. Love your layout. You do such incredible work!!

Jen Martakis said...

Fabulous layout Pamela. I love the unexpected yellow! Jamaica? you lucky gal! ;)