Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Sweet Girl

Hi everyone! So this layout I am about to show you is very interesting. ;) I didn't use any full pieces of paper, but a lot of leftovers. I followed the sketch and challenge on the My Mind's Eye blog.




The papers and die cuts are all from My Mind's Eye. That ribbon and the pink felt bird are actually from an etsy store that I like: Pink Owl Paperie. I have had them forever in my stash just waiting for the right time to use them. :)

It's funny, because we got wii fit for Christmas, and the whole family likes to play. Well Eryn is always trying to get in the way if they boys are doing it or wanting to join in the fun herself! :) I just had to grab some quick pics.

Well I hope you all have a fantastic Tuesday!!! My little girl is feeling better (she's been sick) and my oldest is home from school because no school today...so it should be a fun day of playing here.

14 comments:

Samantha Taylor said...

Pretty! Love where you put the journaling!

Pink Owl Paperie said...

Great layout! I love how you used my shop goodies! :) Have a wonderful day!!

jacque4u2c said...

This is just fantastic! I love all the elements and details! The colors are fantastic too!

Stampin Mindy said...

WOW!! You are such an amazing scrapbooker. Truly inspirationl. This is amazing.

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

I love what you did with the sketch!

We also have a little munchkin who thinks they want to play the wii fit when it comes out. Your pics ring very close to home here!! : )

Banu said...

Very nice. I liked the way you have written you journalling :)

sherree said...

sweet page !!!!

lisa dickinson said...

great page - love that it's all scraps! :)

Jess said...

beautiful!!

Lydia said...

This i adorable pamela love all the layers!~

ellen s. said...

this is too fun and CUTE!

laterg8r said...

love all the layers :D

caroline hancock said...

Love your layout as usual Pamela, Lucy is the same every time the Wii comes on Lucy thinks she has to dance on it lol. she loves using the remote thingy so we just give her one without the batteries and she thinks she playing the game lol. gotta love them. just did this challenge too. great job

Amber said...

Great job, Pamela!