Monday, January 4, 2010

Sketch 180

Ugghh...it's Monday. :) My son goes back to school. At least my other son and him can't fight all day then. I guess the holidays are officially over. Maybe life can slow down and get back to normal then.

Here's this week's new sketch:


And here are some fabulous samples from the SC gals:

Brynn--
Brynn also made a card based on the sketch--

Debi--
Wendy--
This one comes from our Guest Designer, Jeanie--

And this one comes from our featured member, Jana--

you do the sketch, we would love to see it! Leave a link here or post it in the Scrapbook Challenges gallery and get entered in for the monthly prize. :)

Have a fabulous Monday!

7 comments:

Tricia said...

oh yay! ANOTHER FABU SKETCH! I just printed it out. I love the multiple pictures . Great designs too ladies!

sollie said...

Already a new sketch! I still need to take a picture of sketch 179. I loved that one too.
xxx, Isolde

Lydia said...

Great sketch, love the yellow in Brynn's fabulous!!

Sandie said...

This sketch is great! The layouts are also very cool. I always struggle with multiple pictures.

Carol said...

thanks so much for your comment on my blog. love all your sketches and layouts.

Rissa said...

i know what you mean about the kids fighting, i was glad to have them all go back to school today! Great sketch and everyone did a fab job!!

Star Rork said...

great takes, cant wait to play with this one!