Friday, January 22, 2010

Happy Friday!

Yeah!!! It's Friday! :) Thought I'd share another layout with you that I made for the Scrap Lovers blog. I used the "Farm Fresh" line from October Afternoon...and let me tell you...I adore this line!

Here's my layout:





Several close up's:

XXX

Did you notice the animals at the bottom? I didn’t want to cover them up so I took my craft knife and cut around the tops so I could lay my die cuts under them! Little things like this can always help you get the most out of your paper.


Ok, well I hope you have a terrific Friday!!!!!

16 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, that is a really super cute layout!! Love how you cut the farm animals out, and did the grid, almost looks like the cards that OA does... the hand stitching is fab... you knocked it out of the ballpark again girlie!!

amy said...

what a fun layout!

Stampin Mindy said...

AWE! I love this, it's so cute, great layout! As always beautiful work!

Anna W said...

Love this layout! It is so fun. I really like the animals down at the bottom of the page.

Tricia said...

very fun layout and that paper was difficult to pull off. You did great!~

Bananastamper said...

Wow, what a fun layout! Love what you did with the animals! Fantastic!
shanna

Jingle said...

Okay, first of all, I want to cry. I miss the stock show SOOO much! Every year I suffer from this problem. I just need to go back to Denver in January! LOL! Your layout,however, makes me super happy because it is amazing! I love how you combined all of the elements!!!

Becky said...

What a fun fun layout.

Casey Wright said...

Love the detail work you did here - beautiful LO!

Kerry McKibbins said...

fun!

laterg8r said...

i love that you cut around the animals and popped you pics behind. love the bakers twine too :D

betsy (pharmgirl) said...

oh my gosh - gorgeous Pam!

Sarah Lou said...

Oh wow that is just magical!!! I love the cut work animals. Love teh stitching divisions and bakers twine ( just discovered that!) just yummy!!

Elizabeth said...

What a fun layout and I love the fact that you cut out the animals at the bottom really made a difference like you said.

Jennifer Davis said...

totally love this one! adorable!

Star Rork said...

oh my that is the cutest!