Sunday, January 24, 2010

5 minute card!

The challenge at SSCC this week is to make a card/project that has a splash of green in it. My card probably has a little more than a splash, but....

Before I show the card I wanted to share with you that it seriously took me 5 minutes to make this card! I grabbed what was closest.

Here's my card:


To see what everyone else did for the challenge, as well as read the scripture and thoughts on the verse, go here. And I do hope you play along with us!

Have a great Sunday!

7 comments:

Sandy O said...

Hi Pamela, this card is adorable, I really like how you used the daily calendar type paper to go with the sentiment, just perfect.

I really have not seen felt used on a card. I really like the texture it adds.

Also wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving comments. They really make my day :o)

Becky said...

This is cute, and love the texture you added to this, so creative.

Sarah Lou said...

This is so cute. I think im in love!

peggysue said...

I have yet to achieve the 5-minute card, one day you'll have to teach me. I'm glad you added more than a splash of green, I did as well. I like the felt too!

Kristine said...

That has to be a world record for the shortest amount of time creating a card! WOW. Love the felt grass on there :) Hope you have a great week! And ya know Pamela, you're always welcome to show a scrapbook page for our SSCC blog as well! ;)

Helen said...

I love your "planting a seed of love" That's awesome! Don't you just love to be able to just grab something and put it together and it looks lovely? That's what I love about crafting!
Blessings!
~H

Anonymous said...

I can't even pick a stamp in 5 minutes. You are my hero!! Cute card!