Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Fun Card

Thought I would quickly share a fun card with you. It's very whimsical and not so planned out as a lot of my stuff.


Those stamps are from Unity, and the paper is from Studio Calico. :) LOVE that banner paper...it has been sitting on my desk waiting for me to use it. I WILL use more of it...I need to make a layout with it.

So I hope today is better then yesterday. Yesterday it was just a bad day. It was one of those days where everything was going wrong. Also one of those days where I was really hard on myself....feeling like I just couldn't do anything right. I bet we all have those kind of days. Don't worry...I am over it...not throwing a pity party. :) I even did the unthinkable...I lost track of time and was 30 minutes late picking up my son from school! I still feel awful about that. I am always there 30 minutes early....I just can't believe that happened. Seriously, I thought that kind of stuff only happened in the movies...and even then it is always the bad parents. I swear...I need somebody by my side saying "ok, it's time to do this now". Sigh. So today is going to be better.

I hope Tuesday is FANTASTIC for you too! :)

Oh...and I will leave you with another peek at a new product from Tattered Angels. :)


22 comments:

amy said...

great card!

ellen s. said...

chalkboard?!?!?!?!?!?!? oh how fun.

i LOVE your card, too!

Becky said...

What a great idea and great card.

Unknown said...

(((HUGS))) to you. That chalk mist looks awesome!

Elizabeth said...

Don't worry about yesterday, today is a brand new day and it will be better. Love the card.

Rissa said...

super cute!! and here's to a better day!

Stampin Mindy said...

AWE! I'm sorry you had such a bad day yesterday. I hope today is better.

Beautiful card I love that sentiment. Hugs!

Annie Collins said...

I have had one of those days. Don't be so hard on yourself.
I hope you have a great day today.
Love the card. Thanks for the Tattered Angels sneak peak.

Sandy said...

Love the glimmer colors, and bad days happen to all of us, and some of the best mom's goof at some point. The card is cute, and I like the sentiment.

sarah said...

oh my word!!!! chalkboard...?! tfs!

hugs,
sarah.

Sandie said...

Doesn't that product look awesome??? Wowee. Your card is really cute. I have to look up that banner paper. My mind is already going with what i could do with that. Sending you a big hug for yesterday too Pam. Been there, done that.... bought the cookies too. The day I forgot to pick up my son? I had some kind of brain fart. geez. lol He's my life! And the time came and went and poof. I get a call... Mom? sigh. :)) Hope today is awesome

Rebecca said...

Very cute card! I love it . Will have to try that product too!. Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier and leaving such nice comments!

Tracey Taylor said...

The chalkboard has me intrigued, too. Lucky girl!

Your card is just adorable!

jacque4u2c said...

Wow! This looks like it could be lots of fun! Great card!

Lydia said...

Wonderful card, did you just use glue to make the cloud or is that a stamp? Those chalks also look really cool!!

laterg8r said...

the chalkboard looks cool - hope you can write on it :D

great card :D

Star Rork said...

i always set my alarm clock on my phone...so i dont forget to pick up the kids! lol. it happens to the best of us crazy busy moms! loved your lo's in CK!

Alex said...

Your card is fabulous Pamela and I am glad today is going better - girl, we all have those days, don't beat yourself up over it, you are a GREAT mom....and human!! HUGS!!!

That chalkboard stuff is going to be on my list.....*sigh*

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Casey Wright said...

That's a really cute card and that chalkboard mist looks fun! TFS!

Iris Uy said...

Pamela you are so good at what you do! This card is just the perfect example of that. Love it!!

Anonymous said...

oh that stuff looks very cool :) your card is so pretty ! Im thinking I could blow that up and make a thing to hang around the top of my scrapbook room and use all my favorite scrapbook papers :) Pretty

Jen Martakis said...

Cute card Pamela! I sure hope that yesterday and today are better days. ;)