Thursday, January 14, 2010

Another Card

I do seem to making a lot of cards lately, huh. :) Well I thought I would share one more with you....


It's funny, me making a beach card. We live in Colorado! And I rarely visit anything resembling a beach. Sometimes I wonder if I did live somewhere else, would I be one of those people that goes to the beach a lot or would I prefer other things? We are going to Jamaica this summer...and I do admit, that the thought of sitting or laying on a beach with my hubby and a good book sounds pretty amazing!

Speaking of Jamaica...I need to lose some weight if I am going to be in a swimsuit! :) So, anybody have any really good LOW CAL recipes to share????? I need some. I have been dieting for 2 weeks now, and I am mostly just eating chicken and vegetables, with salmon a couple times.

10 comments:

Tracey Taylor said...

What a fun little card!

Mrs. White said...

Love this card!

Sandy said...

Cute card, and good luck with the diet. Jamica should be fun.

jacque4u2c said...

Awesome card! i will check my recipes and let you know!!! ;o) You can lose it!

Stampin Mindy said...

Adorable card, I love the back ground. I never "diet" I cannot once you say ohh you cant eat "insert yummy food here" Then thats all I want. So I try to cut back on servings sizes. Seems to work and you dnt feel deprived. I also eat alot of cereal. Frosted mini wheats are good!!!

sarah said...

the beach sounds nice right about now. ;)

hugs,
sarah.

Marcie said...

Love the card!

laterg8r said...

love the sunscreen bottle on that one :D

great card :D

Nathalie Kalbach said...

I so love this card- awesome!

Jingle said...

This is a great card! If only we had a beach day today!!!