Monday, January 4, 2010

Weekend Challenges

So I need to play a little catch up...I missed a couple things I was supposed to post this weekend.

First, the challenge at Scrap and Stamp is up. The challenge is to make a scrapbook layout that has both stamping and hand-cutting. :) Here is the layout I made:



And then the challenge at SSCC is up too. The challenge is to make a card for a new baby or a new Christian. :) Here's what I made:



Our sponsor this week at SSCC is Sew Many Cards, and we received some digital stamps to play with, which I used on my card...isn't it so cute! :)

Thank you to everyone who participated in the blog hop this weekend! I hope you all had as much fun as I did! :) I will be back tomorrow with a new sketch. Then in the afternoon I will announce the winners from the hop!

Have a fantastic day!

10 comments:

djp said...

great page!! love your take!

Tricia said...

wonderful projects Pamela! I love the fresh spring like flavor on the layout!

Becky said...

beautiful page, gorgeous pictures

laterg8r said...

gorgeous lo - love those butterflies (paper and misted) :D

Rissa said...

great page!! the butterflies are beautiful! the card is super cute too

Davi said...

That image just makes you laugh the moment you see it. Great choice!

Star Rork said...

That is amazing! LOVE those butterflies!

Regina said...

love what you did with your page. The card is just precious

Unknown said...

Love your card with Zee, such warm colors and dp.

Angela
Sew Many Cards

Helen said...

Your baby card is so pretty! I love the colors you chose and your dp is beautiful!
Blessings!
~H