Saturday, January 16, 2010

Scrap and Stamp Saturday

The challenge this week at Scrap and Stamp is to make a layout about a girl. :) Simple enough for some of us, maybe a little harder for others...just remember the girl can be any age. Oh and it needs to include stamping of course. :) Here's the layout I made:


I used several things from my Studio Calico kit. But I used a lot of extras that I had too. And those stamps are from Unity Stamp Company.

Here are some close up's:



I do hope you play along with us! :)

Have an AWESOME Saturday!

6 comments:

amy said...

what a fun layout!!!

jacque4u2c said...

This is so fantastic! I just love the arrangement! CUTE! CUTE!

Stampin Mindy said...

Cute layouts, So many details. I love that flower!

Rose Ann said...

Lovely layouts!! Sweet blog!
Have a great day!

laterg8r said...

love the framed monogram :D

Jess said...

adorable layout Pamela..she is sooo cute!