Thursday, January 7, 2010

30

Ok, before anyone emails me and is like "uh...you know you are 31, right?" let me come out and say I didn't like 31 as a title. :) And I am only 3 months into my 31st year, so I just didn't use photos from then, I made sure I was 30 when they were taken, and I journaled as if I was still 30 (really....not much has changed in 3 months anyways). So yes, I am 31, but I made an album about being 30. :) I made if for Tattered Angels, and you may have already seen it on their bloghere. The album is the "Tattered Traveler Album" from Tattered Angels, and I just LOVED it. I also used Glimmer Mists, Glimmer Screens, Glimmer Glass, Glimmer Chips, Framed Fonts, Bingo Cards and Calling Cards. Yep, that is a whole lot of yumminess from Tattered Angels. :) The papers I used are from Websters Pages and all the flowers are from Prima of course. So here it is...

(Click on any of the images to view them larger)





With flap open:




I have more of the album...I am not quite finished. I will post more later. :)

Anyways.....

I hope you have a FANTASTIC Thursday!

18 comments:

Sandy said...

This is beautiful, and I think you can be any age you want to be. Just yesterday I told someone that I was 53, and about an hour later realized that I am 57. Whoops! I don't feel near my age, maybe that's why I can't remember.

Jennifer Moore said...

That is a fantastic album! I turn 30 in about 4 months...I'm scared!

jacque4u2c said...

This is just so stunning and elegant! Just stunning!

Alyssa said...

This is really beautiful!

anne g-i said...

beautiful album - i love glimmer mist. such a fun product!

laterg8r said...

gorgeous, love all the misting and masking :D

Unknown said...

Gosh, you are sooo young! I don't wish to be 30 tho... 35 was a better time for me. 42 sucks... we'll see how 43 is! LOL! LOVE that album, it's so pretty and feminine. Totally gorgeous!!

Lydia said...

OMGoodness Oam this is so so pretty, All the misting layers are incredible and great job with colors. Congrats on turning 30, I just did last month and I am choosing to be proud of it. I am told these will be some of the best years of my life, and I am sure that if that is the way that I think than is what will happen!

Tricia said...

i love the soft colors of those sprays. You did a fantastic job on this album...and you are soooooo young

Stampin Mindy said...

This is Stunning, LOVE all the embellishments! 3 months isn't a big deal :P

Lisa Dorsey said...

Such a great mini and LOL about your explanation about being 31. I wish I could still say that! LOL

Scrapycandy said...

I really loved what you did...and it really helps to see ideas for glimmer mist. Thanks so much!

Jen Martakis said...

This is beautiful Pamela! (I vote that all women can stay 30 for as long as they want!)

peggysue said...

That is a treasure! And I think you're just 30 . . . plus 1. :) My 30th year wasn't so hot . . . 46 is better.

Davi said...

This is sooo beautiful wonderful colors glimmer and treasures!! Love it!! Hey 31,41,51 on and on. Our age is just a number to measure the accomplishments and the personal growth in all areas of our lives.

Star Rork said...

This is really pretty!

Casey Wright said...

Love this project - just for the record, I think I'm staying at 30 this year too! :)

CJ said...

Wow...this is awesome :) Love all the details Pamela!