Friday, January 29, 2010

More My Little Shoebox

And really...can there ever be too much? :) As we welcome the new lines from My Little Shoebox, we wanted one last hurrah for the old lines. So here are some layouts I made using a variety of MLS lines.


This next one is a two pager. I actually made it for a CK sketch call, but I failed to read the entire instructions and after making it I realized that it was supposed to be a Fourth of July layout...so now I just get to share it with you. :)



And this is an altered envelope. :)



Man...I just love working with MLS papers and products....they rock! :)

Hope you have a fantastic Friday!!!!

8 comments:

ellen s. said...

cute cute cute! i love the soft color palette and how you tucked those little alphas in there is a great detail

have a great weekend!

Murphy's Law said...

wow! awesome projects i love the 2 pagers. they flabergast me really. love the line. yum!

Lisa Dorsey said...

CUTE projects Pamela! Love that two pager (even if it isn't 4th of July!) :)

Unknown said...

That layout is so cute, the top one... love the double too. OMGosh, sounds like something I'd do!! oh well, you got a great page out of it!

April said...

Gorgeous work!!
- April

erin said...

hi pamela,
these are all gorgeous! love the one where you framed quinn's name in the heart, too. saw some of your worked displayed around cha, great job!
erin

sollie said...

They are all looking amazing! I love the two pager the most.
xxx, Isolde

Jess said...

totally adorable layouts and card...love it Pamela!