Monday, January 4, 2010

Winners Circle

Ok...I am sure nobody at all is interested in finding out who won the prizes from the New Year's Blog Hop, but I suppose I will post them anyways. :) Drumroll please...

Our first winner, for leaving a comment on all of the blogs in the New Years Blog Hop is...
She wins the collection of MLS papers and products. :)



Our second winner, for doing the sketch and making a post on their blog is....


She wins the Origins collection from Basic Grey.


Our third winner, for joining the group this weekend, is....
She wins a Prima pack.



Our fourth winner, for inviting someone to the group this weekend, is...
She wins a Prima pack.



Our fifth winner, for leaving a comment on the Hop On section, is...
She receives the Rusty Pickle chipboard album and collection of trims.



The Sixth winner, for leaving a comment on my blog, is...
She wins my RAK.



Ok ladies, so if you can all send me an email with your address, then I will get these mailed out to you! :) You can send me a pm through the group or send me an email to pamelacy@msn.com.

And again, THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED IN THE HOP THIS WEEKEND!

8 comments:

Marissa said...

That is so exciting!! Congratulations to all the winners!
But really aren't we all winners for doing the sketch, and taking the time to go through the blogs for inspiration? I know I am!!!

j.leija said...

oh wow!! i can't believe i won :) thanks so much!

Unknown said...

Congrats ladies!!!!!!!

lisa said...

Congrats ladies!!

Tricia said...

congrats to all of you ladies! Wahoo! That was alot of fun

Kristi B. said...

Yippeeee....Thanks Pamela!!!
Winning a Prima pack sure does make a girl's day. I'll message you with my address. :)

Anonymous said...

yea girls I am excited for you ! Wasnt the blog hop a huge amount of fun ! I loved it ! Thanks Pamela :)

Unknown said...

Oh, thank you so much and thank you for letting me know. I am behind on my blogger reader :)