Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Cut it out!

Hello! Today I am sharing another layout that I made for the Scrap Lovers blog. You will also find a tip. :) You've already seen one layout using it, but I really love the "Farm Fresh" line from October Afternoon. If you haven't already, make sure you check it out. You can find it in the store here.

I managed to snap a picture of my youngest son asleep in Eryn's lap in the car (who is also asleep). I thought it was too precious of a moment to let pass. Here's my layout:





If you ever learn anything from me I hope it is to not be afraid to layer!!! I do it a lot, as I am sure you noticed.



So here's another tip for you, another way to maximize your paper usage. I actually have shared this before on my blog, but it is worth repeating. I knew when I started making this layout that I was going to cover the middle of my background paper. So I decided to take my craft knife and cut out a few of the animals before covering my paper.


Then I could use those animals as embellishments on my layout. :)

And there you have it!

Have a fantastic Tuesday!!! :)


5 comments:

Alex said...

This is darling Pamela and I have to have that paper, it is really really cute!!!! Love that precious photo! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Jackie said...

This is so great. I may have to get that paper yet :)

laterg8r said...

this is so adorable - totally scrapworthy moment :D

Jocelyn said...

Just precious!!! Love it!!!

sollie said...

So beautiful!! I'm totally in love with it.
By the way, I've used some of your sketches again but I really need to take a picture of them first. Oooh, I'm so bad at this.
love, Isolde