Sunday, January 31, 2010

SSCC #24

Oops...this was supposed to go up early this morning.  :(

Well I am still sick...I've pretty much completely lost my voice.  I just don't feel well and wish I could spend the day in bed.  But I've got several projects and deadlines and can't do that.  So is life.

The challenge at SSCC this week is to make a card with an image of a child (or child-like things) on it.  To see the verse, thoughts on the verse and what others did for the challenge go here.

This is my card:


The sponsor this week at SSCC was Mo's Digital Pencil and I used one of her images on the card.

Ok...well I gotta get to work.  Maybe if I work hard then I can go to bed early tonight.

Have a great Sunday!

5 comments:

Kristine said...

Awww, CUTE card Pamela! I love Mo's images :) Love your scallopy piece and strips too! You're so good at the "Scrappy" projects... even Cards! Have a great week!

Kristine said...

and Sorry you're still not feeling well Pamela! Hope you get lots of rest and feel much better in the a.m.
Hugs!!

Hannie C said...

Get well soon Pamela.

Helen said...

That little guy is too cute! I love the light blue background & your layout! I sent my cousin to your blog because she scraps a lot and she is in love with your work! Have a wonderful week!
Blessings!
~H

Anonymous said...

i hope you feel better soon :) the card is sooo cute !