Friday, January 8, 2010

A Card and NEW CHA releases!

Ok, first let me start with a card. This is just a fun card I made.


Supplies for "u da man" card:
Cardstock--American Crafts, Paper--Studio Calico, Chipboard Man--Scenic Route, Chipboard Sticker (with saying)--GCD Studios, Letters--American Crafts, Die Cuts--GCD Studios, Felt Heart--Chatterbox, Flower--Prima Marketing Inc, Glimmer Mist--Tattered Angels


And in case you haven't seen some of these yet, I am very excited to show you some new releases! :) My Little Shoebox has posted their NEW CHA LINES, here they are:

I think this one is my personal favorite:





Aren't they all fabulous!!!! I can't wait to work with them all. :)

And Tattered Angels has posted this sneak at a new product:

They have a lot more they are releasing that I am VERY excited about. ;) But I don't see it up on their site yet, so I am not going to spill the beans. However, I have already started working on some projects with their new stuff, and let me tell you...it is awesome. You will be seeing my stuff soon. :)

Hope you all have a fantastic Friday! :)

11 comments:

Murphy's Law said...

what a fun fun card. i just love it. and tattered angels. oooooooooooooooooo

Jingle said...

I am totally loving that card! So cute and so creative! Fabulous! And I am SO excited about the new releases. Specifically - the ones you mentioned! LOL!

sollie said...

Waw, the releases are looking great!

Pink Owl Paperie said...

Cute card! I love the flower! Thanks for sharing those new lines... sooo cute! Gotta get some of the glimmer paint! Yummy!

Tricia said...

oh thank you for the sneaky peakys! I can't wait to try some of those new MLSB papers and that glaze is very interesting! Your card is terrific

Star Rork said...

cute card! i love all those lines!

laterg8r said...

funny card - made me smile :D

love the new lines TFS :D

Becky said...

Great manly card, very creative.

JennyLilac said...

I can't wait to see all of these new products in person!! Whooo hoooo!!

Kristine said...

OH WOWZERS Pamela!! Those are FANTASBULOUS!! Oh, you enabler you! LOL *Ü* Wish I had more money to spend on crafty stuff--seems I have a TON of paper and still think I need all the latest thing! These are super duper cute for sure! Lucky YOU! And your card ROCKS! LOVE the saying :)

ellen s. said...

great card!
i cannot wait to get my hands on some of that glimmer glaze...looks like FUN!