Thursday, January 28, 2010

Icky

I feel icky...oh so icky, I feel icky and sicky and grey! (Sung to the tune of "I feel pretty" from West Side Story). Yep. We are sick here. In fact, my early riser is still in bed...which is where I wish I was. Don't you hate being sick?

Thought I would share this layout with you. It uses Tattered Angels products (Frosty Memories line).


Did you notice that "icy" looking strip of paper...I tried something new. It was white cardstock. I sprayed it with light blue glimmer mist and then immediately covered with extra thick embossing powder and heated:


Ok...well I am off to rest as much as possible. Have a fabulous Thursday!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope you guys feel better soon. I know all about icky! LOL. Cute LO... great yummy details!!

Tricia said...

like what you did with the glimmer mist and utee. Very clever!

anne g-i said...

love the glimmer mist/embossing idea - also your snowman!! very cool!

DebW said...

great LO as always! I'm sick too...thought maybe I'd skirt the germs this season but guess not...

Unknown said...

Love all the details on this page! Hope you feel better soon!

Jocelyn said...

Perfect page and love what you did with the mist and the embossing..it turned out great!!

Feel better soon....sicky icky is not good!!!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

I'm sorry you're icky sicky! I hope you're all feeling better soon!!!

Your l/o is wonderful!

laterg8r said...

love the see throught frosty - great page :D

vtpuggirl said...

Feel better soon! Love your layout, it's so winter feeling and beautiful!

Murphy's Law said...

very cool and pretty!!! love it. hope everyone is well. i hate being sick too.

Sarah Lou said...

Love the treatment of the paper and the ruffle and that hint of a snow man. Its all just wonderful! I hope the ickies go really soon!

peggysue said...

Thanks, now I have that song stuck in my head . . .but better a song stuck in your head than a stuffy head or the icky sickies. Sorry you're not feeling well. But what a great layout, looks wonderful!