Monday, June 29, 2009

Amazing Race *3rd Assignment*

Ok, so yesterday's clue led us to Memories From The Attic where we got our assignment.  The assignment was to create a 2 page INTERACTIVE layout using the Pop Star line from Rusty Pickle and a theme of "the perfect day."

Yesterday was the day I was worried about.  We have had plans (tickets) for a long time for a night out.  So I was basically gone from 4pm to midnight last night.  Although I did stay up til 2:30am, it went smoother than I expected.  It all kinda just fell in place. 

So here's what I made:



The beginning:

The end:

The Spinner (yes, it works!):

The Spots:

Pull-out journaling #1:

Pull-out journaling #2:

Pull-out journaling #3:

I had a lot of fun with this one.  :)  Check out what everybody else does here.  And a new clue (leading to the new assignment) goes up in just 1 1/2 hours (Noon MT) on the Rusty Pickle blog!

13 comments:

Jenn said...

What an awesome idea, are you submitting this? I KNOW I will see it n a magazine if you do. LOVE IT

Sandie said...

Wow. This is unbelievably creative! Just awesome!!!! Good Luck!! You are going to do awesome!!!

Unknown said...

I love what you did - just awesome!

Unknown said...

Cool layout... has the feel of a game board. Good luck on the next assignment!

Tracey Taylor said...

You OUTDID yourself here!!! LOVE it

DebW said...

Love it!!

CJ said...

Great Idea Pamela! Love it! :)

Stacey Michaud said...

what a great layout! I love how interactive and well-crafted it is!

Linda Rodriguez said...

Oh my goodness! What a clever, adorable and fantastic layout!! Totally fabulous - can't believe you pulled that together in just a couple of hours; that would have taken me all day!

milkcan said...

Good Golly! Amazing layout!

Terri Davenport said...

What a great idea!

salme said...

I love it, I love it! This is awesome, Pamela! Very, very creative!

I was thinking about creating a game board for my DD to incorporate with her school work and your layout is such a great idea!

Anonymous said...

Incredible! This was really such a great idea- you did an excellent job!

xoxo
Sara

GOOD LUCK!!!!