Ok, like promised, here is the mini album I made for Rusty Pickle's Amazing Race submission. I have called it "Proof." Proof that the boys are best friends. Proof that they love each other. I decided to make this album after I found them fighting and one said "I hate you! You are not my friend!" I remember the love/hate days of growing up with siblings...but I never want the boys to forget that they love each other. Now when I catch one saying something like that I can go get out my handy Proof album. :) (LOL...They may come to hate it!)
First, let me explain the bag. I was inspired to make a bag to hold my mini album, I was inspired by the leftover piece of chipboard from a scalloped circle. So I made a bag with a clear, plastic front so you can see through it and see the front cover of the album. :) Well, here are the pics, remember you can click on any of them to make them bigger...
Some of you have asked about the Amazing Race. Well I did post about it, but...Rusty Pickle had a call for their design team in the form of an "amazing race". People had to submit three projects. They narrowed it down to 12 finalists, and I was one of the lucky ones. Now I don't know too many details, but here's what I know...
* RP sent out boxes (FABULOUS boxes) to all of the finalists.
* The race will begin after everyone has received their box. They are aiming for Monday, June 22nd.
* There will be a series of clues, site searching, and challenges.
* The Amazing Race is anticipated to end around July 7th.
* 6 lucky designers from the 12 will be asked to join the design team.
* I keep hearing how fun it was to watch the Amazing Race last time Rusty Pickle did it.
* I also keep hearing how the participants got very little sleep during that time!