Wednesday, June 3, 2009

More of my backside. :)

I did have time to create another layout last weekend for Webster's "Show Us Your Backsides" contest I was telling you about.  The contest is over now, but check out what everybody else didhere.  Here's the layout I made:  




I did use the journaling jotter from Creative Chaos.  I just can't stop using her stuff!  Unfortunately my term as DT for Creative Chaos is coming to an end.  June is my last month.  But look for a DT call to come.  It has been such an awesome experience working with Jenn at Creative Chaos.  And you know I will still be using her stuff long after my DT reign ends.  :)

9 comments:

Alex said...

What a fun layout Pam - just love that paper too! Great flowers you made! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

That turned out really great!!! Those flowers are awesome :) tfs

Jocelyn said...

SOOOOOOOOOOO Pretty!!! You did a great job on this one!!!! Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

I love this! I especially like the flower stems from lace and ribbon. I just got a sewing machine and have SOOOOOO much to learn LOL. This is a great page!

Michele Kovack said...

What a fun LO! Those flowers are awesome!!! Great page!

Unknown said...

Such a pretty layout. Love the circles. The flowers are awesome!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful layout!!! Seriously, I am loving everything about it!

Tracey Taylor said...

Totally adorable! Good luck with the contest.

Angela W said...

Oh I love this layout! Great use of the ribbon as stems! That is good that the boys want to play with her though!