Friday, June 5, 2009

The Amazing Race--Wish me luck!

Have you heard of The Amazing Race???? No not that one! The Rusty Pickle one! :) Well they announced the finalists on their blog today. These are the people that get to compete in The Amazing Race. And guess who's little old name was on the list. :) Yep. me. So wish me luck and I hope you follow along! I am very excited about this...but I also feel a little nervous...especially with all these cryptic messages I keep getting telling me to rest up cause I am going to need it. I've heard people say they got like no sleep during the last one. Hmmm.....

Anyways, check out the announcement and the other finalists here. :)

And here is a two page layout that I made with Rusty Pickle papers:



10 comments:

Rose Ann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rose Ann said...

PAMELA...How awesome!!! I was reading about the Amazing RAce...I will keep you in my thoughts for this one ~:O) Way to Go!

Ann Arbogast said...

Pamela...I do wish you luck...but you do not need it. Your work is gorgeous as always!

DebW said...

I saw your name in the pub post! Congrats and good luck!

Kim Faucher said...

oh Pamela... how very exciting for you.. .IM rooting you on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congrats!!

erin said...

good luck!
my girlfriend did this one last year, and is now a chef:)
you have to create in such little time, i
am sure you'll do awesome!
erin

Unknown said...

Congrats & good luck!!

betsy (pharmgirl) said...

Wooohoooo! Good luck! How fun that's going to be!

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

ADORABLE!! You are sooo creative!

Angela W said...

That is great news! Congrats and good luck on the rest of the race! Very cute page!