Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Circles and Rose Moka

Ever had a designer's products that you like but you can never find?  That's how it is for me with Rose Moka.  For some reason nobody in the US carries their stuff...especially their newer stuff.  So I ordered some papers, and they took A LONG time to get here.  But I did get some of their newer lines.  Here are a few layouts I made with them...

Notice all the fun things you can do with circles!  I used them in all of these layouts.  

Those black circles are plastic and before putting them on my page I used them as a mask and sprayed glimmer mist around them on my page...see that?  Then I wiped them off and put them on my page.  :)



This second one I am still not quite sure about.  I feel like it still needs something, but I couldn't figure it out so I set it aside and called it finished.  :)


And this third layout is actually similar to a layout I made a long time ago.  Ever find yourself doing that?




Waste not!  I cut circles out of my paper and places patterned paper behind them.  But then I still used the circles I cut out by placing them on top of the paper in other spots.  :)  

7 comments:

Jess said...

fab layouts! i love circles!

Jocelyn said...

Yummy eye candy!!! Love the LO's! Wow, that paper is awesome and I love how you used the Glimmer Mist with the circles!!!!! The last LO is so adorable... Think I may have to borrow some ideas from that one :)! Have a Terrific Tuesday!

Stacey Michaud said...

love all the little tricks and tips! So cute!

Margie Higuchi said...

Great layouts with all the details and tips! TFS!!

Anonymous said...

I love layouts and the papers. Such fun colors and shapes.

Unknown said...

I've never seen that line before, but I have been seeing their brand everywhere the last couple of weeks. The look awesome on your page.

Tracey Taylor said...

I love the "Take my picture" one. My oldest is ALWAYS doing the same thing.