Saturday, June 20, 2009

Scrap and Stamp

Scrap and Stamp's second challenge is up, and it is an easy one! It's a birds and butterflies challenge.  Our sponsor, Sweet and Sassy Stamps has several digital stamp sets and the design team got to play with the A Bug's Life stamp set!  Here's the layout I made for the challenge:


I just printed the digital stamps on patterned paper and cut them out.  I also used my journaling spots from Creative Chaos!  Here are some close-up's of my layout:



And my boys played along with me on this challenge.  One afternoon I printed off enough for everyone and we all scrapped.  :)  They loved it and it was something for us to do.  Here are the layouts they did...

Austin (age 5...actually just turned 6 yesterday but he was 5 when it made this):

and Hayden's (age 4):


Thanks for the challenge Scrap and Stamp, and I really hope you all play along!  :)  

Supplies for "Giggle Girl":
Papers--Cosmo Cricket and Collage Press, Cardstock--Bazzill, Digi Stamps--Sweet and Sassy Stamps, Journaling Spots--Creative Chaos (kraft ones) and Collage Press (I used for the tree), Ribbon--Studio Calico, Chipboard Letters--Basic Grey, Pearls--Basic Grey, and Thread--DMC.  

18 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh Pamela......the focal picture of Eryn just makes me smile! Beautifully done friend!

Many Blessings,
M.

Alex said...

Beautiful layout Pamela, Eryn is just precious!! And, I love what the boys did, they are fabulous - how fun that they scrapped with you!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Unknown said...

How fun to scrap and stamp with your boys, what fun memories. By the way, I love your page too!
-Cher

Chris said...

That's adorable -- both your LO and that the boys played along!

Regina said...

simply beautiful! love the colors and patterns you have going on. I love what the boys did too...it is always fun when they play along.

kathleenh said...

Love this! Such pretty papers and layout! How sweet that your boys were scrappin' with ya!

Jocelyn said...

Love this....and love the little handwritten note..how sweet!!! Have a great weekend!!! :)

Tracey Taylor said...

Those are just adorable...all of them. I love the little bug stamps. What fun for all of you.

Chris said...

this is gorgeous! love what you did with the SC kit...i get them too!! loved this one! where do you live in CO? i am born & raised in sterling, co, my hubs is from ft collins!

Cheryl KVD said...

Super cute - love the boys layouts too!

Michele Kovack said...

Your LO is just beautiful! I LOVE The kids' LO's too....just so sweet!

Stacey Michaud said...

Wonderful layouts! I wanted to also thank you for your kind words and support during my recent family situation. It means a lot to me!

CJ said...

What a fun page! Beautiful! love your boy's layout too! So sweet! :-)

Linda Beeson said...

Wonderful projects, all of them! Aren't those stamps fun?

salme said...

Love the use of all those journaling spots :-)

Renee said...

Love your layout, it is so gorgeous. The boys layout rock too.

Unknown said...

beautiful LO girly, i love the grouping of labels. great effect

love the little love note too

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

OMG I can't believe I missed your page!! LOL I love it - and the handwritten journaling of the boys is super!!