Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Amazing Race *4th Assignment*

So I finished my second mini album for the race.  :)  First of all, the clue took us to Crop Addict.  There we found our assignment to use the layered mini album and the Chocolate Covered Cherries line of paper and make an album...any theme.  So I had fun with mine and made something I could hang on the wall...but it is still an album.  Here it is:







I was trying to make it look lke I was Lassoing Kelby.  :)



I took that picture last night with my Love sticker before I cut it and used it.  It was supposed to be "giving love away."  :)








So there you have it.  Next clue goes up in 2 hours...then I'm back to work.  Hope you all are having an awesome week!

7 comments:

Jocelyn said...

You did a great job!!! LOVE IT!!!! Can't wait to see the rest!

TanishaRenee said...

Love, love, love this!!

Katrina Hunt said...

girl you are one talented chickie!!! I LOVE what you have done for this "race" Good luck and I am going to keep watching!!!

salme said...

Awesome job, Pamela! And I heart your handwriting!

Unknown said...

Pam this is so cool girl! I really love what you did with this...so rooting for you girl!

HazelQ said...

Beautiful work!! I love it, you're very creative :)

Anonymous said...

Very cool check list!!! This is wonderful :)