Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Stitching

I seem to do it on everything...I just love it. :) Here's a page I made for a stitching call.


And some close up's:



So if you think you can creatively incorporate stitching into a scrapbook page, go here to the Scrapbooks, Etc blog and post your layout for their stitching challenge. You could get published! :) I just wanted to pass along the information. Deadline is the 28th.

Have an awesome Tuesday! The Amazing Race starts tomorrow at noon (MT) and I am just beyond excited!!! Come cheer us on...you can do this on facebook here. :)


Supplies:
Papers--Prima Marketing and Creative Imaginations, Glimmer Mist, Glimmer Screen, and Glimmer Chips--Tattered Angels, Felt, Pearls, and Flowers--Prima Marketing, Border Sticker--Adornit, Cardstock (for journaling)--Xerox, Computer Program--Microsoft Word, Fonts--CK Blessed, Gills San Ultra Bold, and Cambria.

15 comments:

Jocelyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jocelyn said...

Sorry Pam, somehow I deleted my post!!!! Brain Fog!!!! The LO is stuning! Did you handstitch or use a machine!!! I have somehow did something to my machine and cannot find the manual, so I am going to have to handstitch until my Mom can come over and take a look at it!!!! Thank you for your words of encouragement and yep I am heading for bed....quite and sleep may make me feel a little better!!!! Have a great day sweet friend! :)

Melanie Stanczyk said...

Love the stitching, great job!

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

Very sweet - Sweetie Pie!! Please do not tell me that you do all of your stitching by hand - I just bought a machine and I have been practicing - I don't sew LOL and when I told the lady that was helping what I wanted to sew she looked at me like I had three heads! To each their own I guess! LOL

Rissa said...

great stitching, i love how you did it. good luck again on the amazing race

Alex said...

This is a fabulous layout Pamela, and I love your stitching!! I enjoy doing this on my cards and layouats too, I think it really adds a lot! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

vtpuggirl said...

Beautiful page, that is very unique stitching! Thank you for your comments on my blog today. Good luck with the amazing race!

Kristi B. said...

cool layout! I love your dark grunge with the bright pink. Your stitching looks great! :)

Linda Beeson said...

Wow! That is just plain cool!

CJ said...

So sweet of your boys :-) Love the stitching! can I scraplift? :-)Thanks!

Hannie C said...

What a great idea on the stitching birdie, so cute! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Fun layout! I love the colors and go you for stitching! I'm usually too lazy to stitch on my layouts...

ellen s. said...

looks awesome! just love that detail. gorgeous

Angela W said...

Love it! I bought a small sewing machine, but I still haven't used it!

Annie Collins said...

This Lo is Beyond Awesome!!!