Wednesday, June 17, 2009

HOLY COW!!!! :) :) :) :)

So I spent the whole day running around.  After an exhausting and frustrating trip to the grocery store (with 3 kiddos...the boys out of control and then Eryn got fussy!) I came home to this...




The pictures don't even do it justice...it is 15 lbs of pure yumminess!  I didn't want to take the packets apart in case I need them that way for the race but each one of those packets is filled with awesome stuff...not just paper, but chipboard, trim, stickers, stamps....Oh this is SO exciting!!!  Thank you Rusty Pickle!  I can't wait for the race to begin!  And did you notice they are labeled with candy names...hmmm.....

I will post my RP mini album tomorrow (from my submission) so make sure you come back to see that.  :)

8 comments:

Heather Brown said...

Now that's a box FULL of FUN!!! Congrats on making the race!! My friend Tracey is on the RPDT and she loves it. Hope you make it!!!! Good luck with the race!!

Jennifer said...

Wow, the huge bag of buttons is enough to make me drool! What is the race?

Rissa said...

Oh my that is YUMMY!!!

sarah said...

that looks like total fun!!! GOOD LUCK!!

hugs,
sarah.

CJ said...

Oh WOW!!! What a yummilicious surprise to come home to :)

Looking forward to see what you come up with Pamela! I'm sure it's fab!

go go go enjoy your goodies!

Jocelyn said...

Oh how lucky are you!!!! I would have been jumping up and down!!! Love Rusty Pickle!!!! Enjoy and I can't wait to see the creations you make with all these goodies. Any leftovers, you can always send to me...... :)

Pamela said...

Jennifer, the race is Rusty Pickle's "Amazing Race"...a series of clues and challenges that will last a couple weeks. 6 of the finalists get to join the Rusty Pickle design team. :)

Tracey Taylor said...

That's ALOT of loot! ENJOY and Good luck!!!