Saturday, June 13, 2009

MLS Rocks My World! :)

Wanted to show you a couple more things I did using My Little Shoebox. I actually did these awhile ago, they were part of my submission for their DT call. This layout is one of my favorites ever...I love it. :)


And a card....

I will have A LOT more My Little Shoebox stuff to show you soon. I have been working more with some current stuff and I will get a box of new CHA stuff at the end of the month! Eeeekkk!!!! This is so exciting! I couldn't ask for a better design team to be on. :)

By the way, My Little Shoebox and pagemaps are having a contest right now...check it out here!

Have a great weekend!!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

very colorful! It's great.

Jocelyn said...

LOVE these great colors and the Lo and card are awesome!!!! Thanks for sharing!!! :)

betsy (pharmgirl) said...

Soooo colorful and happy Pamela!

Suz said...

So pretty what great colors

Jennifer E. said...

I love the bright colors, and that baby is adorable! :-)

Tracey Taylor said...

These are both simply FANTASTIC!!!

salme said...

Fabulous layouts! I love MLS and I love what you do with them!

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

so SWEET!!