Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Rusty Pickle Wall Hanging

Here is another part of my submission for Rusty Pickle's amazing race. I made this as a gift for a friend who is having a baby boy (Quinnlan). The papers are actually Easter papers but they worked great for a baby boy. :) Anyways...here it is (click on it to view it bigger or see details).


I actually love how it turned out. I invested in more jump rings for similar projects in the future. :)

Hope everyone has a wonderful Tuesday! We have a busy day of running around planned.

11 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I love how it turned out!!! I adore Rusty Pickle!!! Can't wait to see more!!! Have a great one!! :)

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

This looks really cool!!

Lisa Carroll said...

That is so pretty! I am sure the parents will love it!!

betsy (pharmgirl) said...

REally love it! It's going to be fun watching the RP race! I'm rooting for you!

Marie Starr said...

Great wall hanging!

Jennifer Beason said...

What a beautiful gift!

Anonymous said...

So cute! love it :)

vtpuggirl said...

Just adorable! I bet she will cherish this gift.

Tracey Taylor said...

That is just adorable!!!

Unknown said...

What a great wall hanging and a wonderful gift! I think those papers worked out perfect for a baby boy. :)

Cheryl KVD said...

Love it!!!