Monday, January 12, 2009

Resolution 2009: Try Harder



I made this layout last night with my resolution for 2009: Try Harder. I am not one to make resolutions, but the is a very broad one and it is where I am at right now. I did list some specifics under it, but there are more that fit under my resolution.

And I just had to add some stamping to it too...it's been my thing lately. :) The owl, the butterfly (near the center of the LO) and the words directly on the photo are all stamps from Unity.

Thanks for looking!!! :) Have a great Monday.

Supplies:

Papers, journaling cards and lace--Websters pages. Stamps--Unity Stamp Co. Ink and embossing powder--Stampin' Up!, Letter Stickers--Jenni Bowlin ("Try Harder") and Adorn it ("Resolution"). Thread--DMC. Pen--Creative Memories. Decorative Tape--Prima. Font--Baskerville Old Face. Cardstock (for journaling)--Xerox. 3D Paint--Scribbles. Ribbon--Prima. Crackle Accents--Ranger.

8 comments:

Tracey Taylor said...

What a great page!! Love these pics of you and the design. I may have read somewhere that you have something to toot about as well...S&CT, perhaps? HUGE, well deserved congrats!

Anonymous said...

This page is FABULOUS!!!

Rachelle said...

love the page. Is that a new haircut? cute!

salme said...

Gorgeous layout! Love the owl! :-)

Karen Reichel said...

This is beautiful!! Love all the detail!

Debbie Sherman said...

Love your layouts!
I'm a huge butterfly person so this caught my eye!

Susan Stringfellow said...

oh I am so glad you linked your blog because I love this layout and I am happy to see the close ups.

Chelsey said...

really like the folded ribbon around the owl. I have never thought to do that. So pretty!