Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Anyone up for some Chemistry?

My ScrapLovers goodies this month included the new "Chemistry" line from Cosmo Cricket.  So this might get a little lovey-dovey...stop now if you don't like that.  :)  You can find the line here in the ScrapLovers store. Here are two layouts I made with the line:


Another view:
I also added some stickers from Hambly that you can find here.  

And my second page...

Those words near the bottom on the left side are all names of paper (in their Chemistry line)...they are from the part of the paper that you cut off...but I still used them.  :)  

Some close up pics:



I had a lot of fun working with this line.  And don't worry, you will see more of it from me.  :)
 

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely :-) Great job !!

Alex said...

Gorgeous layouts Pamela - lovin' that yummy new line!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Jess said...

those are some yummy papers and colors...adorable and sweet layouts! tfs!

Unknown said...

I need to pull out my Chemistry line and use it

Liz Chidester said...

Great layouts Pamela. I espaecially like that first one. So pretty!

deb said...

I love the Chemistry line. Those are really sweet.

Rose Ann said...

Loving the "chemistry"! ~:O)
Love these pp, tfs

Have a great sunday! ♥