Thursday, January 1, 2009

Playing Along

So Pink Paislee issued a challenge today on their blog.  The challenge was to create a party hat.  :)  Here's what I came up with:


My son says it doesn't look like a hat...it looks like a present.  :)  Oh well.  I had fun.

I wasn't sure what I was going to do for the challenge, so I looked around the room and tried to figure out what I could use to make a hat.  I found an old can that used to hold baby formula.  I added patterned paper from Pink Paislee to it.  

Then I found a plastic circle thing for embroidery.  (For some reason I have a whole pile of these...had some idea at one point in time for them but I am clueless as what that was).  Anyways, I decided to use this for my rim on my hat.  

I did cut out the middle in the above picture, and then attached it to my top with a glue gun.  

The rest is just a bunch that I added to it.  :)

1 comment:

Amanda L. said...

Wow...this is very cool!!!!