Friday, January 9, 2009

Valentines Day Postcards

Here's a really simple project for you:


fronts:

backs:

I made two postcards, one for each of my boys, to go to their Grandma.  I just printed a 4 x 6 photo and then adhered it to white cardstock (because I had the "Kodak" stripes on the back of the photos).  Before I printed each one, I added a digital frame to the picture using Photoshop.  After printing, I embellished it a little.  :)  



I had Austin write a Valentines Day message and I had Hayden sign his "name" (he is 3).  Because they are 5 and 3, they write BIG!  So, I scanned what the wrote into my computer, made it smaller and then printed it for the postcards.  


This was a fun and easy project!  And I know Grandma will appreciate them.  :)  

Supplies: (combined for both cards)
Photoshop CS2, Digital Elements: "Jason Gaylor's Valentastic Valentine's brush set", Cardstock--unknown (generic brand at Archivers), Souffle White Pen, Red Fabric, Staples, Rub-on's--DaisyD, BoBunny, Brads from Making Memories, Stamps--Memorybox, Autumn Leaves, Papers--Black Market Paper Society, Pink Paislee, October Afternoon, Sharpie, 3D Paint--Scribbles, Ink--Stampin' Up!

8 comments:

Marcee said...

This is such a fun and cute project! Hmmm.............I think I feel a CASE coming on:)

Jen Martakis said...

What a great idea! These are just adorable!

happydays525 said...

Great idea!

Debbie said...

Love your postcards!!!

Stacy said...

I love this idea! Great gift for the grandparents!

Tricia said...

fantabulous idea!!!!

Karen Reichel said...

These are so cute! Love the idea!

splendid said...

miu miu bag
miu miu bags
miu miu handbag
miu miu purse
miu miu wallet