Friday, January 9, 2009

Valentines Day Postcards

Here's a really simple project for you:


fronts:

backs:

I made two postcards, one for each of my boys, to go to their Grandma.  I just printed a 4 x 6 photo and then adhered it to white cardstock (because I had the "Kodak" stripes on the back of the photos).  Before I printed each one, I added a digital frame to the picture using Photoshop.  After printing, I embellished it a little.  :)  



I had Austin write a Valentines Day message and I had Hayden sign his "name" (he is 3).  Because they are 5 and 3, they write BIG!  So, I scanned what the wrote into my computer, made it smaller and then printed it for the postcards.  


This was a fun and easy project!  And I know Grandma will appreciate them.  :)  

Supplies: (combined for both cards)
Photoshop CS2, Digital Elements: "Jason Gaylor's Valentastic Valentine's brush set", Cardstock--unknown (generic brand at Archivers), Souffle White Pen, Red Fabric, Staples, Rub-on's--DaisyD, BoBunny, Brads from Making Memories, Stamps--Memorybox, Autumn Leaves, Papers--Black Market Paper Society, Pink Paislee, October Afternoon, Sharpie, 3D Paint--Scribbles, Ink--Stampin' Up!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is such a fun and cute project! Hmmm.............I think I feel a CASE coming on:)

Jen Martakis said...

What a great idea! These are just adorable!

Jennifer Davis said...

Great idea!

Debbie Sherman said...

Love your postcards!!!

Stacy said...

I love this idea! Great gift for the grandparents!

Tricia said...

fantabulous idea!!!!

Karen Reichel said...

These are so cute! Love the idea!