Saturday, January 3, 2009

Another One

Ok...here's the other card I was talking about.  Yep...another card...and yep...more birds!  :)  This one is a lot of stamping!  



I first stamped the branch on my card.  Then I stamped my frame on a piece of patterned paper and cut it out.  Then I stamped my image with the birds on cardstock.  I then stamped the same bird image on three different pieces of patterned paper and cut one bird from each paper and then adhered them on top of my bird image on the vanilla cardstock.  I cut that out too, and added it to the card.  I know...stamp, cut, stamp, cut, stamp, cut... 

Supplies:
Cardstock--Stampin' Up!, Patterned Papers--Pink Paislee, October Afternoon, Cosmo Cricket, and Basic Grey, Stamps--Unity Stamp Company (branch, frame, and birds), and Stampendous ("hello"), Ink and clear embossing powder--Stampin' Up!, Sequins--unknown, Gems--Hero Arts

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Those little birds are so cute and I LOVE that frame. Who makes that stamp. I thought it was hand drawn.

Pamela said...

The stamps are from Unity Stamp Co.: http://theunitystampco.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card! I think I have these stamps somewhere..........