Saturday, January 10, 2009

My Butterfly

Remember a while back when I said I ordered some stuff from Say It With Letters.  Well I am just now getting around to playing with it.  :)

I started thinking baby room last night...wanting to get it ready.  I thought I would sit down and make something for the wall.  Since I have two boys, a girl is a whole new experience for me and I was looking forward to making something pretty.  :)  I decided against it being overly babyish but wanted something that she could have in her room as long as she wanted.  

So I got out my butterfly from Say It With Letters.
And I got out my gorgeous new papers (new to me) from Websters Pages.  (I loved my other papers so much that I just had to order some of their other stuff).  

And I made this:





Supplies:
Wooden Butterfly--Say It With Letters, Papers and Trims--Websters Pages, Tool--MM Slice (used it to cut my heart frame, flower and the word "love"), Paint--Making Memories, Chipboard "U"--Cosmo Cricket, Buttons--unknown, Wire--Stampin' Up!

8 comments:

Ann Arbogast said...

This is gorgeous.
And I would have thought of the same thing. If you made it babyish then it would have to come off the wall sometime.
This can easily be cherish forever.
Maybe you should journal on the back and write the date you made it, ect.

Anonymous said...

This is just gorgeous!

Rachelle said...

Beautiful. I love the wire antenae.
Your valentine postcards are adorable as well!

Tricia said...

fantastic altered butterfly! I love it! WP are awesome! I am playing with some of that paper right now myself!!

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful and creative as always. I nominated you for a Kreativ Blogger award. Here's the link to the post: http://jencropable.com/2009/01/10/project-365-template-kreativ-blogger/
You rock! ;D

Karen Reichel said...

Super cute project!

deb said...

Pamela, this is just beautiful! I love the soft colors and those antennae are too cute! I'm going to share this on our blog. :) Thanks for linking to us!

deb said...

p.s. I love your work!