Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I cheated.

So, my youngest is out of his room and now sharing a bedroom with his brother. They got new bunk beds for Christmas. They couldn't be happier. Now comes the time to get the room ready for our new little girl.

When we first moved into the house I let Hayden pick the color for his wall (green) and I painted something on the walls for them. Hayden had a big giraffe and then a tree with a monkey.  I do NOT feel like repainting. So, I decided to paint a necklace around the giraffe (also added eyelashes and earrings) and a little pink bow on the monkey's tail (with heart earrings)...and leave everything else the same.




Now I just need to get/make some cute curtains and try to figure out how to cover my glider's blue cushions with another color/fabric.  We're getting there.

10 comments:

Jess said...

what a creative idea!

Deanne Clarke said...

Cute!!!

Alex said...

Very creative and way cute Pamela! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Leah said...

I love what you did with the bow and necklace. That is the cutest!!

Rachelle said...

very cute. no need to repaint; its perfect.

Amanda said...

precious paintings!

deb said...

Wow - those murals are adorable! I'm so NOT artistic like that. :)

salme said...

Absolutely love what you did!

Cheryl KVD said...

Oh, how cute!!!!!

Rose Ann said...

Awwdorable!! Very girly ♥ Congrats.