Wow...it's here...WCMD, and it came FAST!!! If you have come from Paper Crafts...welcome! :) We are celebrating WCMD at Unity by all of the DT members posting challenges on their blogs. Yeah...this is going to be so fun!
1. It's fun!
2. You'll get cards made!
3. You can win an itty bitty stamp by participating in my challenge (and all the challenges).
4. For those who play along with ALL challenges INDIVIDUALLY- they will be entered to win a GRAND PRIZE of KOM FREE FOR A YEAR!
Seriously....what a prize!!!!!
Ok, here is my challenge to each of you:
Challenge: Create a card that uses stamping on fabric or other mediums.
I created several samples for you today.
On this card, I took a strip of fabric and then stamped those little birds on them. You could also do this with twill or ribbon! These stamps came from the August kit of the month.
On this card I stamped that bird cage directly onto some fabric. I used the "Free to Be" stamp set on this one.
And then this card uses a canvas tag that I took apart from an album. I did a little masking and stamping on it. :) It uses the "She Sprouted Wings" stamp set.
Now here are the Unity rules:
1. You need to use Unity or Ippity stamps in order to qualify for Unity's prizes. **but if you don't have Unity or Ippity I would still love to see what you do, just leave me the link, plus you can still win...see below.
2. You need to also upload the card to the Splitcoast Stampers gallery, and you need to include this code: USCWCMD05 as a keyword.
3. You have until 10/16 to upload your card. Winners will be announced on the 10/21 hop.
BUT I also have a prize to give away, just for my blog readers...and especially those who have come this way via Paper Crafts. :) One lucky person will get this:
That is the "Togetherness" line from Cosmo Cricket.
How do you qualify:
1. Just leave me a comment on this post! :)
2. Double your chances by doing my challenge and leaving me a link to your card on another comment to this post.
The all-important links:
* To view all the blogs in Paper Crafts' WCMD Blog Tour, click here.
* To view all the DT blogs and challenges, visit the Unity blog here.
I truly hope you play along with my challenge. But either way, thanks for stopping by!!!!
Supplies for Card 1, "Sweet":
Cardstock--The Paper Studio and Stampin' Up!, Papers, Stickers and Chipboard--Cosmo Cricket, Stamps--Unity Stamp Company, Ink--Stampin' Up!, Fabric--Rusty Pickle, lace, Adhesive--Helmar.
Supplies for Card 2, "Thanks":
Cardstock--Stampin' Up!, Paper, Flowers and Gems--Prima Marketing, Stamps--Unity Stamp Company, Lace--Webster's Pages, Adhesive--Helmar.
Supplies for Card 3, "Beautiful Brave Girl":
Cardstock--The Paper Studio, Paper and Flower--Prima Marketing, Stamps--Unity Stamp Company, Ink--Stampin' Up!, Canvas Tag--Maya Road, Lace--Webster's Pages, Beatiful Brave Girl accent--GCD Studios, Glimmer Mist--Tattered Angels, Adhesive--Helmar.