Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Odds and Ends

So I have a few random odds and ends to share with you today using various lines from My Little Shoebox. :) They've just been piling up in my "to be shared" pile and I am just going to unload a few of them.

I'll start with a couple cards. They are made with the "Green" line.




And then there was this birdhouse...




I used the Sunday Market line for this. I was trying to come up with different ideas. I rolled paper and put it in a glass jar for the base of my project. Here are some close up's:





And yes there were some cards in there...they are SUPER simple cards. What I did was punch several flowers with my MLS papers and a Fiskars punch. Then I sewed a bunch together. I used them on my birdhouse, and then on the card and mini cards too. Like I said...super quick.




And then this one I have been meaning to share with you for a while now. I actually made it for CHA. It uses the Summer Breeze line.



I made it to hang on Eryn's wall. :)

Ok, I guess that is enough for today. Come back on Friday because My Little Shoebox is having a blog hop that you won't want to miss! :)

Have an amazing day!

5 comments:

Jingle said...

FABULOUS projects all around!!!

Melissa said...

What wonderful projects! Thanks for sharing!

Melissa
www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

Lisa Dorsey said...

Absolutely adorable projects Pamela!

Elisa K said...

Love all the projects but man that bird house is adorable... Thanks for sharing.

ellen s. said...

shut up those are the CUTEST! love each one