Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Meet the Youngs

Hi everyone! Well it's a gloomy, rainy morning here today...and I LOVE it! :) If only I could shake this headache though. Well I've got another layout to share with you today. I've been wanting to do this kind of "get to know the family" layout for awhile. When I finally got my hands on the "My Family" line from Fancy Pants Designs, I just knew that now was the time to make this kind of layout. So here it is:


You can click on it to view it bigger, and here are some close up's too....


Both of the blue circles are just filled with random rub ons. :)


Did you notice how I listed "perceived job" under the kids...that's my favorite part. :) And seriously, when I put "nothing" for Hayden, I meant it. He thinks he should have to do nothing.

This was another one of those layouts I made for the Fancy Pants design team call, but I don't think they are ever going to announce it. :) I know I didn't make it because surely I would have heard by now. But I can't be the only one who is dying to know who did make the team. Come on Fancy Pants...we want to know! :)

Hope you all have a FANTASTIC day!!!

13 comments:

Katy said...

Your layout is amazing, I love it!!

Diane said...

Ahhh, you always have the best ideas!

Kelly Massman said...

Hope you shake your headache (or have already done it)! Your layout is really cute!

Star Rork said...

I LOVE this! The journaling is so cute!

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi Pamela!

Oh, this one is fun! I like it so much! And how wonderful to meet you as well and on this colorful page! I like a lot the likes and dislikes you put there, that's funny!
Hope your headache went away!

Hugs,
Wendy

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

what a fantastic layout!! I love it!! darn rain... the barometric pressure usually is the cause of a rainy day headache...hope you shake it soon!

Caroline said...

What an adorable layout!!

Lydia said...

I too love rainy days for creating, great layout pam I love the columns and the wonderful journalling!!

Amy said...

i have one who's "perceived job" is nothing, too! and he's my middle son! imagine that! :) Haha! great layout!

Melissa said...

Great layout - I found you on two peas and now I'm a follower - I would love for you to check out my blog:

Melissa
http://www.burstsofcreativity.blogspot.com/

Jolanda said...

This is very cool!!i love it!
have a nice day!!

Annelies said...

Great idea and gorgeous layout! I also wanted to let you know I received your candy this week. Thanks a lot! Hugs, Annelies

laterg8r said...

love how you gave their perceived jobs :D

great page :D