Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Magistical Memories

Let me take a moment to introduce you to this wonderful chipboard manufacturer called Magistical Memories. A couple years back I came across their company and placed an order. I was so happy with the quality and the designs of the chipboard...I just love it! Recently I discovered they were having a DT call and went for it. As you know, I did make the team, so you will be seeing a lot more of their product in my work. :) Their chipboard really is awesome! It's not too thick, not too thin, easy to alter, but perfect to add just as is too! I hope you take some time and look at the store. Their blog can be found here. And while you are at it, why not check out their facebook page and hit "like". :) You never know when that might benefit YOU. ;)

Today I am sharing a layout with you with some of their new releases...

A little frolicking in the fall anyone?



I used new chipboard from two different designers. I used the Scroll Cara piece (a Nicole Lombardo design) and the Scallop Border (an Amy Teets design). I simply sprayed them with brown glimmer mist.

I used Crate Paper's Restoration line for all the papers and die cuts. Those gems on the bottom are from Nicole Lombardo. And I used Helmar's 450 Quick Dry Adhesive to put it all together. :) Here are some close up's:




And I almost forgot...I owe you a winner from last week's Hip Hop. :) So....


Diane...you are my winner! :) Please send your address to jimmi.mayo@gmail.com and tell her you won the "Heart Journaling" stamp on my blog. :)

Hope you are having a wonderful day!!!!

8 comments:

StampinCathy said...

What a fun page. Love the colors and all the embellishments.

Jolanda said...

Beautiful page!!Love all the details!!!

Kelly Massman said...

Oh I love all of the leaves! Great layout!

Connie Mercer said...

Great fall layout!!!

ellen s. said...

oooh i need that scalloped edge! awesome lo!!!

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi Pamela,

What a lovely and colorful layout this is! I like it a lot and really nice photos on it!

Hugs, Wendy

Sandi Minchuk said...

Absolutely think this is the most gorgeous page!

Diane said...

Beautiful layout! I am so excited to have won the stamp! Thank you!