Friday, October 22, 2010

MLS Sketch

Hi everyone! So My Little Shoebox is again having a sketch this month. Here's the sketch I created for them:


Check out the post on their blog here to see other examples and to post your interpretation of the sketch. Here's what I did:

And some close up's:



That last pic is a little bit blurry...but oh well.

I did use Helmar's Premium Craft Glue to adhere everything on my page. Speaking of Helmar...did you see that they announced the new full team? I am so excited to work with each of the new gals! I am very happy to be staying on with them. You can see the full list here.

Ok....now I am off. Enjoy your day!!! :)

8 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is just beautiful. I just love your take on this sketch. Beautiful colors and just love all the fun embellishments.

Jolanda said...

beautiful sketch and beautiful work!!

Cecelia said...

This is a great LO! Love all the details and colors!

Hugs
Cecelia B

Scrapcollectr said...

Love your colorful layout and the sketch, of course. Looking forward to trying it!

Wendy ten Hove said...

Nice layout! Love the paper you used, so cute and funny!

Hugs, Wendy

CraftyCat said...

so colorful, love your use of the sketch!

Irma said...

beautiful sketch and you rocked the interpretation!

Leeann Pearce said...

Congrats on Helamr.... looking forward to working with you!