Saturday, October 9, 2010

Scrap and Stamp Saturday?

Hi all! So I have a layout I want to share with you today. You may have already guessed, but I am no longer doing Scrap and Stamp challenges. I said a while back that I wanted to change things up. I am done with Tattered Angels and now I have stopped doing Scrap and Stamp. I am really going to miss the S & S gals as well as doing the challenges...that really is one of my passions: scrapbooking and stamping TOGETHER. I still plan to hop in on them every now and then and I hope you do too!

But I do have a layout to share with you today and it DOES contain stamping, so technically it is still a Scrap and Stamp Saturday here on my blog. :) I think I still may do these posts every now and then, they will just be unrelated to the other group.

So here is my layout:


I used the AWESOME "Restoration" line from Crate Paper. All of the stamps are from the AMAZING "Roots and Wings" stamp set from Unity. Don't they go together perfectly? I swear, I love this layout...not because I did anything special, but because I LOVE the papers and stamps! :) Here are some close up's:



Apparently I should have brushed off my layout before I took pictures. :) Oh well.

Ok...I hope you have a FANTASTIC weekend!

7 comments:

Julie Overby said...

Gorgeous layout! I agree, fantastic papers and such a great photo!

Jolanda said...

beautiful work Pamela!!!These papers are so beautiful!!
Have a nice weekend!!

laterg8r said...

love the playing cards on this one :D

Shemaine Smith said...

Holy Cow Pamela!!! What a fantastic layout!!

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

gorgeous lo!!

Kelly Massman said...

Well, it's a beautiful layout anyway you slice it! :-)

Patricia Folchert said...

Such a perfect layout Pamela, we will miss you at S&S. I have one question for you- Is this a photo from the family reunion you rushed to after CHA? I know you had such a challenging trip with so many issues- but what a cool photo that is. Really love the filter of the photo and the layout.