**This is my second post for the day, I would love it if you would scroll down and view my other post as well. :)
Welcome to Scrapbook Challenges sixth DT blog hop! :) It officially starts at 10am (MT) and will go through Monday at Midnight (MT)--which is the deadline for qualifying for prizes.
I am your first stop on the hop.
Today's hop is special though. We are celebrating our first birthday on the ning forum! We started out as a group on myspace a long time ago, but exactly one year ago today, we became our own forum on ning. We have all sorts of activites and challenges going on and I do hope you join us there too. And there are a ton of prizes to be won. :)
Today, every blog you hop to will have a layout that they made that is based on this fun sketch created by yours truly:
Here's what I did for the sketch...
And some close up's:
And of course, the best news is that we have lots of FABULOUS PRIZES to give away today! So let me get on with all the ways you can win a prize. :)
1. One lucky person who leaves a comment on all of our blogs in the DT blog hop will win the "It's Your Day" line from Fancy Pants Designs:
2. One person who does the sketch and posts in the Hop On section will win the "Early Bird" line from Cosmo Cricket:
3. One person who JOINS the group this weekend will win the "Merry Christmas" line from Echo Park Paper Company:
4. One person who INVITES someone to the group this weekend (must be through the invite link on the group) will win "Road Map" line from October Afternoon:
5. And you will find a 5th prize in the Hop On section! :)
6. And finally, I have some blog candy just for one lucky person who comments on MY BLOG today. :) It is the "Nerdy Bird" line from Sassafras:
Now that I have overwhelmed you with all the FANTASTIC things you could win. :)
In case you get lost in the blog hop today, here is the order:
1. Pamela: http://www.pamelasworldofscrap.blogspot.com/
2. Dani: http://alongcamedani.blogspot.com/
3. Jowilna: http://www.jowilnanolte.blogspot.com/
4. Jolanda: http://jolandascrapsels.blogspot.com/
5. Holli: http://holligurl01.blogspot.com/
6. Amanda: http://afewpacesfromhere.wordpress.com/
7. Natalie: http://njmacs.blogspot.com/
10. Sookie: http://totallydoodles.blogspot.com/
11 Jackie: http://mybasketofscraps.blogspot.com/
12. Rene': http://www.stampinginsunnysa.blogspot.com/
13. Racquel: http://www.mouseyface.blogspot.com/
14. Brynn: http://bzbdesigns.typepad.com/
Supplies for my layout:
Papers--My Mind's Eye, My Little Shoebox, Crate Paper, Cosmo Cricket, Chipboard Letters--My Little Shoebox, Buttons--Studio Calico, Ink--Stampin' Up!, Ribbon--Prima Marketing, Floss--DMC, Tool--Slice (cut leaves) , Computer Font--Apple Casual, Adhesive--Helmar (Premium Craft Glue).