Tuesday, October 19, 2010

News and Winners


Did you see this? I made the design team for Fancy Pants Designs. I can't stop grinning!!!!!! I found out Sunday night at 10 pm and I actually let out a squeal of joy even though the rest of the house was asleep! :) I even woke up hubby to tell him. :D No shame...I was happy and I had to share! And now that is has been shared online, I can share with all of you. The whole team is amazing, check it out here. Thank you for letting me share my joy!!!!




Ok...and now I owe you some winners. :) Perhaps you too can have a little joy today.


And the winner from the Paper Secrets blog hop...who wins the Merry Christmas line from Echo Park is.....




And the winner of the MLS mini alphabets from the MLS blog hop post are....


The above winners, please send me your address to pamelacy@msn.com and I will get these mailed out to you!!! :)

And the winner from the Hip Hop post....


Wendy, Please send your address to jimmi.mayo@gmail.com and tell her you won the "Love in the Air" stamp set on my blog. :)


Congratulations to all the winners! Thanks to everyone who left comments on my posts...you all rock! :)


Have an amazing day!

29 comments:

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

Congrats on the DT!!! You deserve it :-)

StampinCathy said...

Congrats! You will rock this DT!

Michele H. said...

That is awesome news!! Congrats:)

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Looking forward to working with you!

Melissa said...

Congratulations on making the Design Team Pamela!!!

Congrats to the winners as well!

Diane said...

I gain so much inspiration from you and have learned so much from you that I believe any design team that you put in for, would be lucky to have you! Congratulations!

jennyplace2 said...

Congrats on making the design team! I could hear you squeal over here in Canada! LOL

Caroline said...

That is amazing news!!! Congrats to you and all the winners!!

Connie Mercer said...

I am new to your blog~your work is stunning! Congrats on the FP news. You will knock their socks off. Would love for you to visit my blog if you get a chance. I also became a follower~cm

Jolanda said...

Congrats to the DT!!!Good work!!

Tammy said...

Congrats on the DT! Can't wait to see your work there. :)

Martine said...

congrats!!! how cool is that! :)

Brittney said...

Congrats on the DT!

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

awesome congrats on th DT spot.
Congrats to the iwnners too!

Ally said...

LOL - I did the same thing! Lucky for me, nobody was asleep yet. Well, except for the dog who gave me a congratulatory kiss. Congrats again!

Smtiha said...

Congrats Pamela!!! This is so awesome for you :)

I also saw your layout in this months creating keepsakes. Very clever use of gold wrapping paper!!

Smitha

www.smilingcolors.com

trisha too said...

Congrats to the winners, but mainly to YOU, Miss DT!!!! You'll do great!!

Yay, you!!

:)

chickadee3357 said...

Congrats on the DT!

Lacey said...

CONGRATS - I thought that was your name up there :)

Angie V. said...

Congrats! You are very talented and can't wait to see what you do for the DT!

Anonymous said...

Pamela! You are so cute! Congrats again and I can't wait to work with you!

salme said...

Congrats on the dt!!! So happy for you!

Jackie said...

This is awesome! You totally deserve it!

Christy said...

That is AWESOME!!!! Way to go....you are totally worthy and will rock this DT job :)

Leah l'Orange said...

oooh, Pam! congrats to you, and i TOTALLY would have done the same thing in waking up the hubbin to squeal a little from happiness! i hope he shared in your joy! you're gonna rock the team, and i can't wait to see what you'll do with their YUMMY stuff! :D

Miss Jaster said...

Congrats! What a great DT!

Sandi Minchuk said...

Super awesome congratulations to you!!! How fun!

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi Pamela!!

Yihoe!!! This is lovely waking up!!! I saw that I won the stamp set, wihoe!!! That's fabulous! Holy cow!! Ha ha!! And for you, what wonderful news you're in the DT, can't wait to see what you will make! Thanks a lot for this, I'm sooo happy!!!

Hugs & a fab day to you, mine is allready perfect!
Wendy

Unknown said...

Congrats on the DT! And to the winners...Hoot Hoot!