Saturday, August 7, 2010

Scrap and Stamp Saturday

Hi everyone! The challenge is up at Scrap and Stamp Saturday. The challenge this week is to make a two page layout that includes stamping. Here's my layout:


I used papers and chipboard from Pebbles, and stamps from Unity Stamp Company. The stamp set I used is called Photo Love. Here are some close up's:





Hope you guys play along with the challenge this week! :)

So I am guess I am going to be shopping for new glasses. :( Eryn broke my glasses...my favorite glasses ever...yep, my bad luck continues. Well today I found out that the frame was discontinued and no long available. I am so sad about this! So now I need to find new ones that I like...when really all I want are my old ones back. Wish me luck.

10 comments:

Dora said...

ohh 2 page? I can try!

Elizabeth C. said...

Yikes! I'll have to hunt up a good sketch. Two-pagers aren't my forte, but that's what challenges are for, right?

Murphy's Law said...

ooooooooooooo love the 2 pager. very fun.

Kathy Martin said...

Way cool 2-pager! Love your photos! :)

Kelly Massman said...

Cute layout! Those papers are so versatile. I made and posted a layout today on my blog with that same paper! :-)

erin said...

this is a gorgeous layout...love the stamping and journaling on the corn photo, and how did you get the bottom row of squares to look like photo strips?
so sorry about your frames...hope you find new ones you will like even better!

RobinH said...

such a cute layout!

Pamela said...

Erin--I stamped that photo strip stamp on each of the papers. :) Then lined them all up.

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous layout!!

Natalie Jane said...

Gorgeous layout!!! I LOVE those papers :)

Sorry to hear about your glasses :( hope you find new ones!
N xx