Sunday, August 15, 2010

Nikki Sivils and Helmar

I almost forgot to post this one! This is a layout I created for the Helmar blog, featuring papers from Nikki Sivils Scrapbooker.



I used Helmar 450 Quick Dry Adhesive to adhere everything. I also used Helmar Acrylic Sealeron my chipboard letters after spraying them with Glimmer Mist. The papers are from Nikki's "Bella Blue and Oscar Too" line...which are doggy related but as you can see, I didn't use them for that at all. :) Here are some close up's:






And here are some other Helmar Preferred Partners that you will find on my layout:
Hope you have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

Jolanda said...

very beautiful!!!

StampinCathy said...

Love this girly girl page.

Teri said...

Gorgeous photo and layout! :)

Rene Sharp said...

Such a bright and happy page PAMELA!!