Saturday, August 21, 2010

Scrap and Stamp Saturday

Hi everyone! It's Saturday! Yeah!!! I am thrilled because it's been a tough week...ready for it to be over. So the challenge at Scrap and Stamp is up. The challenge this week is to scrap some of your favorite things, and of course use at least one stamp on your layout. Here's the layout I made:


Even though it may be kind of embarrassing to show that I was watching Buffy, I still had to scrap my love for Netflix. It is seriously one of the best things ever! I love getting my movies in the mail, but even more...I love watching Netflix instantly on my tv! LOVE it! :)

Those papers and stickers are from Echo Park. My stamps are from Unity Stamp Company (Favorite Things stamp set). Here are some close up's:



Hope you join us for the challenge this week! :)

Happy scrapping!
(I'll be back shortly with my Back to School post.)

11 comments:

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Awesome layout love your work!!!!

April said...

Love this page!! I love my Netflix too (and Buffy, lol!). ;)
- April W

aremus said...

Great Layout. I love Netflix.

Teri said...

I just LOVE that new Echo Park line! What a neat idea for the subject - someday, when we're all ordering movies by telling our 3D TVs to order them (or some other such thing from "The Jetsons"!) you'll be glad you documented this! LOL :)

caroline said...

lol buffy is awesome :)
i've scrapped about netflix too. love it! awesome page!

Jolanda said...

wow,love this!!so bright!
Have a nice weekend.
Love,Jolanda

Kathy Martin said...

Cool! Love the everyday kind of thing! :)

Kelly Massman said...

Fun LO! We enjoy getting our red envelope in the mail, too! and watching instant movies on the tv through the computer! :-)

Christy said...

How awesome!!

Caroline said...

Great LO Pamela

Melissa said...

I love this LO!