Thursday, August 5, 2010

CHA pics (part 2)

So, being that this was my first time attending CHA, I felt lucky to be able to walk around and see all the great booths, and all the fabulous new products coming out. :) I thought I would share with you some of the stuff I was impressed by. But really, this is hard, because I was impressed by almost ALL the booths and products! :)

And the BEST BOOTH AWARD goes to.....Graphic 45!!!! It was simply amazing. I didn't capture it very well, but here are several pictures...








(I love that they did this! Very few booths showed who their DT was.)


(This is me and Candy--she designs on the Punky Sprouts team too!)

And then apparently this place has been around for several years, but this was the first I heard of them. I was amazed by their products. You all know I love canvas products but what I was most impressed with at Canvas Home Basics was actually their BURLAP products. Swoon worthy I tell ya! Here are some pics:





There was a little booth at the back of the show that was getting a lot of buzz! And I must say, I checked it out, and their papers are wonderful. So I am giving the BEST NEW COMPANY award to...Echo Park Paper Co. Here's a pic, but it's not a very good one:

And finally, I thought I would share one product that I just can't wait to use. Of course, it's from Prima Marketing...I love Prima. Here it is:

So there you have it...do you feel more like you were AT the show yourself? :) Really there was so much more that I would want to mention and show you, but I just didn't get the pictures. Next time I will get more. :)

Hope you have a fantastic day!!!

8 comments:

JulieK said...

Love the pics!! I'd never heard of the canvas company, but I'll have to go look them up!!

Murphy's Law said...

ooooooooo this is very cool pamela and you picked out one of my fav's too g45. yumsters. how lucky you were to go!

Jocelyn said...

Such great pics and the Graphic 45.....swoon...... :-)

Mary Jo said...

I just love seeing all the CHA photos! Thanks for sharing!!

Shere said...

That burlap in canvas home (all of it)is soooooo cool. I haven't seen it anywhere but here. Hope it is in the stores soon!

Jolanda said...

Wow,you are so lucky to be there...all these beautiful new things!!!!I all looks so very cool!!!Love Graphic45,amazing new stuff!!!
Have a beautiful day,Jolanda

Dress To Scrap said...

i hope u had a great time at CHA. I am jealous. thanks for sharing.

rebekah said...

thanks for sharing! one of these days i'm going to make it there myself!!