Friday, August 6, 2010

Dying to Scrap!

So I haven't actually sat down and scrapped since before CHA. It is typically a daily thing for me! I am aching for some scrap time. Since my class is done today, maybe I can do it tonight! :) Let's hope. Here's a layout that I did before I left to CHA.

It uses the fabulous "Peacock Lane" line from BoBunny! I have been lovin' purple lately and this line has a bunch of it! :) Here are some close up's:



So wish me luck on being able to scrapbook tonight! I haven't been feeling too well, plus I've just been exhausted all week. Today is the last day of my class I am teaching too, so that may help. :) (But I also have loved doing the class, and things seem to be going well!)

Have a wonderful Friday!!!!

6 comments:

ellen s. said...

that cute little close up of the flower in the corner is so cute!!

Casey Wright said...

This BoBunny is BEAUTIFUL! I too love the flower in the corner :)

Murphy's Law said...

ooooooooo i'm lovin that line - very cool and what a fun lo. love it.

Leah l'Orange said...

love love LOVE the page! and somehow i'm enjoying purple's company lately too, which is ODD! it's my LEAST favourite colour in the world!

this new BoBunny paper is TOO pretty - the aqua looks hot! and your "imagination" title is my favourite little piece of this page!

Jolanda said...

Ver pretty LO,i love this Bo Bunny line!!!You made a very beautiful L/O with it!!!!
Have a nice weekend and i hope you're feeling better soon!!!

Krystle said...

This is so beautiful! I want that collection so bad now!