Friday, August 27, 2010

Winners!!!!!

**please scroll down for my Friends With Flair post. :)

I owe you a bunch of winners now...let's see...

Let's start with yesterday's Hip Hop! The lucky winner of "Get Scrappy With Material Girl" from Unity is...


And for the Back to School Blog Hop posts...

The winner of the "Report Card" collection from October Afternoon is...


And here are my winners from the daily posts:

Day 1 (Life is Good collection from Echo Park):


Day 2 (Scarlet Lime August kit):


Day 3 (RAK: Punky Sprouts, Tattered Angels, Prima and Basic Grey pack):


Day 4 (Togetherness line from Cosmo Cricket):



Thank you to EVERYONE who stops by the blog!! I actually do have some more giveaways coming up soon too. :)

If you are a winner, congratulations, and please send me your address (pamelacy@msn.com) so I can get your prize mailed out to you!

Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Congrat to all the winners! Enjoy all your goodies.

Jolanda said...

Congrats to all the winners!!!Have fun;)!

Janet's Joy said...

Yippee I'm a winner! Thanks so much Pamela it's so sweet of you!

April said...

That is AWESOME!!!! Thank you SO much!! :)
- April W