Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I {Heart} Purple

Alternate titles for this post:
* I Really Want It
* BoBunny, please write!
* I {Heart} BoBunny

Hi everyone! Thought I'd share some more projects with you today. They were some more that I did with the Peacock Lane line from BoBunny. They are part of my DT call submission for BoBunny, but it doesn't look like I will make the team. I am assuming emails have been sent. They will announce on their blog on Friday. Maybe I'm wrong...that would be nice, but I am not holding my breath. :) So anyways, here they are...and I know I already said it when I posted my layout the other day, but man, I LOVE this Peacock Lane line and I LOVE all the purple!!! :)

Here's a layout:


I put the layout together using Helmar's 450 Quick Dry Adhesive, and Helmar Liquid Scrap Dots. Here are some close up's:



On this last one you can see how that middle photo is lifted up. I did that with the Liquid Scrap Dots. :)

And here are a couple quick and easy cards:


I am at the "totally second guessing myself" stage. :) I really wish I would have made more new stuff so I had more to choose from for my submission. Especially with the cards, because I know I could have made better cards. Hate this stage of the submission process...but I think most of us do go through it.

So if you tried for the Bo Bunny design team--good luck!!! I can't wait to see who made the team on Friday. :)

BTW--everybody keeps asking me where you can buy the Helmar adhesives...here's one place: Scrap-Tastic.

Have a fantastic day!

17 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute stuff. I love it, and think it's all beautiful!! Good luck on the BoBunny DT, and if you don't make it, then it's their loss! ;)

Teri said...

These are lovely! Good luck with your submission, Pamela! :)

April said...

Good luck Pamela...your work rocks. ;) I also tried out and haven't heard anything from them either. Oh well, there's always next time, right? ;)
- April

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! There, got em all :-) I love purple too and love this line, super pretty every item made from it!
~Paula

StampinCathy said...

I HEART Purple too! Your layout and cards are just gorgeous and so inspiring. I just love how you used this BoBunny line. GOOD LUCK! If they don't pick you for the DT they don't know what creative and inspiring MOJO they are missing.

Andrea Amu said...

Pamela, you do beautiful work and BoBunny would be lucky to have both YOU and I! Lol! I tried out for again as well, but I too believe the calls or emails have been made already! Maybe you are just trying to trick us all into thinking you didn't get on but really did! Hmmm...

Anyway, love your page and pretty cards. I still didn't get any of the Peacock line but looking at your projects is making me want to go get some! ;)

Good Luck!

Nathalie Kalbach said...

Beautiful Pam!

Dora said...

you make purple look so pretty! BoBunny would be lucky to have you--crossing fingers.

Kathy Martin said...

Oh my gosh...what gorgeous projects! :)

Murphy's Law said...

ooooo good luck = there's still time. love bo bunny and rocked it.

floridagirl said...

Best of luck to you Pamela - I am rooting for you - you work rocks!!

Noeleen said...

derful pam:) i hope you make the team...with me;) so we can be on a design team together again:)

Rene Sharp said...

This is a gorgeous page Pamela. I will hold thumbs for you on the DT call.

Anonymous said...

I'm a purple girl, too! I love the page you created with the three photos... it's beautiful! Good luck with BB!!!! Have a great day~! Amy Tara

CathQuillScrap said...

Love your submission for the DT.... I also applied so we are both holding our breathes in anticipation.... good luck.

Jona Panesa said...

its lovely!!! hope you made it to the call!

salme said...

Good luck, Pamela! I hope you make it! :D